A little trip in the Wayback Machine

Good Evening!

I spent the early part of the morning putting the final touches on the menu for the week of the 27th and then I drafted the menu for the week after that. We've got a couple long days coming up with a trip to Biddeford for the almost 16 year old's braces to come off on Monday, a field trip to the Maine State Museum which will probably get rescheduled because of another storm coming in Tuesday to Wednesday, and volunteering at the animal shelter on Thursday.

Anyway, the reason I am writing this entry is because I was searching for a specific video on YouTube this morning, and came across something else that really lifted my spirits-a compilation video of Jamba, Jamster here in the US, videos. I subscribed to Jamster on my cell phone back in the day and I just adore the vids. Josh, my 16 yr old son, was really crazy for "Sweety," who's a cute yellow canary that just loves to bust a move. The compilation features a whole plethora of Jamba characters dancing to Sweety's signature song. It's really uplifting in a fun, act like a kid way. The video brought back lots of great memories of when my teens were little, a time that flew way too fast for my liking. 

  

So stay tuned the rest of this week, I've got some fun stuff, a few great recipes, and a couple of book reviews coming up (maybe even a movie review from Pure Flix!)

♥♫ In His Light and Love ♫♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? 2.11.19

I ♥ Characters

♫♪~THE SUNDAY POST~♪♫