♫♪♫ Music Monday ♫♪♫

Welcome to my first ever Music Monday post! I KNOW I'm going to have a ton of fun with this each week because music is something I'm passionate about.

Join the fun and find other bloggers who posted for Music Monday at Lauren's blog Always Me

This week I've been reliving my teen years somewhat and really enjoyed rewatching the film 10 Things I Hate About You. This was a big fave of mine back when it came out in 1999, the year I turned 18. I've always LOVED the music in this film, and I haven't really listened to 90's rock in a long time. 

Here's my top three earworms from the soundtrack to 10 Things I Hate About You

Cruel to Be Kind by Letters to Cleo
This is just such a fun, catchy uptempo song that I LOVE to sing along with and dance to


Fascinating New Thing (FNT) by Semisonic
This totally 90's sound is a love song, believe it or not. It's also by the group that recorded one of my other 90's favorite hits "Closing Time." 


One Week by Barenaked Ladies
We ALL were singing this song in the 90s and I've never stopped loving it. We felt SO talented when we were able to nail the choruses (finally!!) 

So there you have it, my first Music Monday. I can honestly say I'm looking forward to next Monday already!! Have a great week all!!


Comments

  1. Oh wow, it's been a long time since I've listened to One Week. I used to listen to it all the time. Thanks for the reminder. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thanks very much for joining up this past week! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? 2.11.19

I ♥ Characters