~~~ TOP 5 TUESDAY ~~~


This month of Top 5 Tuesday with Shanah at Bionic Book Worm is going to be so incredibly fun for me and my girls. We're all Potterheads, so we're loving the Harry Potter theme. This week it's time to highlight Ravenclaw House and I'm going to share some characters from outside the Potterverse that I feel would 100% be sorted into Ravenclaw if they were characters created by J.K. Rowling. 



Alice from Alice in Wonderland. No, I don't specifically mean a Disney Alice, or American McGee's Alice, but the OG Alice from Lewis Carroll's 1865 novel. She's curious, inquisitive, and a total individual. Definite Ravenclaw.

Buy Matilda Here
Matilda to me just screams Ravenclaw. She's super smart and very witty as well. She does things that no one would really think her capable of (bleaching her father's hair? reading almost an entire library of books? moving stuff with her mind?!?). Yup, the epitome of Ravenclaw. 

Get your own copy of Holes here
Stanley Yelnats. Accidental screw up. Determined inmate. He's accepting of the other kids, and has the smarts to figure out that something is up at Camp Green Lake. He's probably more of a Gryffindor-Ravenclaw hybrid, but I feel that Ravenclaw would win out because he won't give up or give in until he learns everything he can about his life. 

Get Your Copy Here

Jacob from Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children is TOTALLY a Ravenclaw. He has an open mind which is one of the reasons he's able to learn the truth about the photographs that were shown to him by his grandfather. Sounds a lot like a Ravenclaw power to me. 

And last, but abso-tively poso-lutely NOT least is my favorite....
Get your complete Sherlock Holmes set here


Nobody seems more like a Ravenclaw to me than Sherlock Holmes (and Benedict just happens to be my favorite Sherlock). He's all logic, but creative enough to solve the most difficult cases that come his way. I bet most of the Auror office is comprised of Ravenclaws, and Sherlock would be an amazing Auror!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? 2.11.19

I ♥ Characters

♫♪♫ Music Monday ♫♪♫