♫♪~THE SUNDAY POST~♪♫

Hello friends!! Yes, I realize this post is going up really (really) late, and for that I apologize. I'm going to start doing this genius idea I got from Kimberly at Caffeinated Reviewer called (drum roll)

Isn't that darling? It's not going to be necessarily long-winded each Sunday, but it is part of my whole "accountability activity" that keeps me blogging, so add another star to my star chart! What you can look forward to is a little "sneak peek" of what I plan to blog about during the week!

This week's line-up:
  • Music Monday with Lauren from Always Me followed by It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? with Kathryn from Book Date and the girls will be contributing their #IMWAYR Kid Lit edition
  • Top 5 Tuesday is KILLING it this month, our WHOLE month is Harry Potter themed! Each week we're focusing on a different Hogwart's house. Last week was Gryffindor, which I missed, so Autumn will guest post Piggyback on Gryffindor, and I'll write on Ravenclaw this week. T5T is hosted by Shanah from Bionic Bookworm and I am SO glad I stumbled upon her meme!! 
  • I'll also be kicking off my own HOSTED meme "Tasty Tuesday"
  • Top 5 Wednesday this week sees us discussing Independent Ladies (so fun!)
  • Tasty Thursday will be a collaboration between my 15 year old daughter Dannika and myself. She's been wanting to cook something her Dad will love and also that's different. We'll be doing Salisbury Steak Casserole as shared by Num's the Word. 
  • First Impression Friday I'll be sharing the new Melinda Leigh novel I just started, She Can Run which is the first in a new (to me) series
  • The Saturday Situation: who knows what's going to come of this post by Saturday but it will DEFINITELY be interesting, it could be a science experiment, a fun dessert recipe, good news we want to share...come by on Saturday to see!
So that's our week ahead, everyone. Hope yours is fun, full of love, yummy things, great books and movies, and family!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly, and thanks for hosting this great meme!!

      Delete
  2. Wow, you’ve got a lot of blogging planned. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AJ, that I do!! Hope you have a great week, too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? 2.11.19

I ♥ Characters